3 Ingsbeck Mews,
(+44) 01924 377162
(+44) 0203 287 6880
Tel: Los Angeles
(+1) 424 BELLROB
(+1) 424 235 5762
Tel: New York
(+1) 516 858 4804
You can also use our
online contact form
Follow Rob Bell on:
Certified Social Media Professional
Twitter Marketing Services - Finding the Right Users Then Applying Precision Targeted Marketing to Create Relationships
Twitter Marketing Services
Twitter was the buzzword in Social Media throughout 2009, growing at exponential levels, and causing Facebook to redefine its' platform and become more Twitter-like in the way status updates are handled. It brought real-time news, crowdsourcing, celebrity diaries - and lots of new ways to enhance the modern business. It also provided one of the more unusual 'battles' of 2009 - between actor Ashton Kutcher and CNN, to see who could get 1 millions followers first.
Twitter is ever more important as a part of your online strategy - providing businesses of all types with new ways of doing business online in real-time. Companies such as Threadless, Zappos, and the mighty Dell are using it effectively as a sales channel; British Telecom improved its' customer service through real-time support on Twitter - companies of all shapes and sizes are using Twitter in innovative ways, to reach and communicate with their customers.
You can't just go onto Twitter and post links to your website or you'll soon lose your account for spamming - the rules are different for Twitter. You have to build trust and position yourself properly as an expert in your field. We'll Help you do it.
Our Twitter services include:
- Profile setup, including background design
- Ongoing profile management
- Ghost-tweeting - We'll tweet on your behalf if you don't have time
- Strategic development
- Profile automation - for a hands-off Twitter experience while you're unavailable
- Training on our web apps that turbo-charge your Twitter experience
- Targeting of relevant users e.g. by location, interests, profiles, tweet keywords, discussions, language and recency (how long since they last tweeted).
- Real-time search
- Precision target marketing - finding the people talking about opportunities for your product or service - as they're doing it.
- Increased Reach - get your message out to more people using our web apps.
In February 2009 our owner, Rob Bell, released the guidebook, "The Ultimate Guide to Twitter" - Get your free copy here